Assistant Store Manager
Enjoy what you do every day!
Join the Crew at Trader Joe's stores in the Greater Twin Cities region. We're looking for leaders who enjoy helping customers and who can lead teams that create WOW experience for our shoppers throughout the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. If you:
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Want to hone your leadership skills
- Learn how a successful brand delivers
- Be part of an amazing growth company
- And have fun at work
We just might be the place for you!
What do we do?
With over 520 stores nationwide (and growing), we are looking for talented leaders to join our Crew.
Our Mates (Assistant Store Managers) lead and develop Crew Members through role-modeling, direction and support.
As leaders, Mates:
- Work in teams and get to know the Crew.
- Improve the quality of store life.
- Coach others to be their best.
- Model behavior that supports our values.
Other daily responsibilities include:
- Operating the cash register in a fun and efficient manner.
- Bagging groceries with care.
- Stocking shelves and receiving load.
- Making the store a welcome place for customers and Crew.
Is it you?
To begin your journey and join our Crew as a Mate, we'd want you to have:
- 3+ years of recent retail, restaurant or hospitality experience
- 2+ years of recent experience at the management or supervisory level
- A history of developing individuals and teams through empowerment and integrity
We can't wait to meet you!
We receive thousands of applications a year and are unfortunately unable to personally get in contact with everyone. WOW us with your experience and cover letter to guarantee a response!
Trader Joe's is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse Crew.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 2+ years of experience in the retail industry
Related to this job