Purpose of Job:
To load, maintain, run and offload machines which produce various automotive parts
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Must be familiar with basic machine functions in order to perform machine setup, load/offload, machine troubleshooting and inspection of final product
- Must be able to complete daily reports
- Participate in Lock out/Tag out procedures
- Maintain 5S and cleanliness of the area
- Keep track of tagging and labelling system
Employees will be working in a manufacturing environment and may be subject to factories whose indoor temperatures are not regulated and reflect that of the weather. Machines and production lines present may cause a high noise level. An Inspector’s proximity to these machines will be dependent on the customer and nature of the sort and will be explained before the start of employment.
Education: Read and write English and basic math skills are required
Experience: · 1 year is preferred
- Ability to work with mechanical related tools and equipment
- Complete various reports recording production, downtime, quality defects, etc.
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand for the entirety of the shift and lift totes weighing 35 pounds or less.