We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers. We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. We have the unique ability to service the largest nation-wide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Do you have what it takes to Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to delight our customers?
Experience isn't required for this position. You will be trained in any skills required. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours. Start your career with us today!
As a Commercial Service Technician, you will be accountable for properly and safely performing the tire and related services needed for all commercial tire users both in the truck care center and on the road.
What's in it for you:
- Safe work environment
- Competitive weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision, dental plans and Wellness Program
- Life insurance, 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation/Sick Pay and holidays
- On-going Training and further career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Discounts
Shift Information: Position requires an on-call schedule on a rotating basis. Must be willing to perform roadside service calls on a rotating, on-call schedule. During the on-call period, associates are paid double time for service calls (2 hour minimum).
What do we consider?
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including being at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
What else do we consider?
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Mechanical aptitude as well as Strong oral and written communication ability.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Commercial Service Tire experience.
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- Servicing Commercial Tires including dismounting, mounting, and repairing any type of tire.
- Perform match mounting, match mating dual assemblies, and radial runout as necessary.
- Inflating of tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements.
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements including; how wear proper PPE, use tire cages, and follow all other safety policies and procedures.