At Panduit, we want our employees to know they are valued by empowering them to share their unique insights and perspectives which fuels innovation and helps our customers create more meaningful connections. We're looking for candidates who are curious, insightful, collaborative and committed to building a sustainable and connected world.
Become part of Panduit's innovative "Best in the Biz"
Team! We offer competitive benefits
- 100% remote available
- 3 weeks vacation (plus 11 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 1 volunteer day)
- 401K company match vested immediately
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Opportunity to learn new Workday modules as we expand our Workday footprint
- Opportunity to attain Workday Pro Certifications
The Workday HR Systems Analyst is a member of Panduit's HRMS team focused on data integrity and change management for the Company's global HCM practice. This position serves as a point of contact to measure & ensure data integrity, as well as the maintenance of an HR curriculum and end-user training collateral. This position also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other projects as assigned. Position can be located in our World Headquarters location or can be remote. What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Data Integrity – Create & maintain reports and dashboards to measure the effectiveness of business process execution in Workday along with the integrity of human resources management system (HRMS) data through regular audits, troubleshooting irregularities. Partner with the HR team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance & the timely completion of tasks. (30%)
- Change Management - Stay up-to-date on Workday enhancements and functionality to ensure all end-user training collateral is accurate and accessible. This includes maintenance of job aids, help text, and guided tours in our supported languages. (Translations to be provided by global HR staff and/or a translation service.) (30%)
- HR Curriculum - Partner with the COEs to develop & maintain a curriculum for global HR staff to document Panduit's business practices, philosophies, and how these are enabled in Workday. Provide support to internal staff to ensure they have the needed tools and information to support our Workday practice including monthly Office Hours with each region. Train all new HR staff and measure the effectiveness of training through data integrity audits. (30%)
- HR Operations - Serve as a conduit between the HRMS and HR Service Center (HRSC) teams. Identify data trends and opportunities to transition work from HR Business Partners to the HRSC, as appropriate.(10%)
What We Value
- Required Degree: Bachelor's degree or 4+ years related work experience in Information Systems, Business, Human Resources or a related area in lieu of a degree.
Certificate(s): Workday Pro certification(s) in one or more of the following areas: Absence, Benefits, HCM Core, Performance & Talent, Recruiting, Reporting
- 2+ years hands-on Workday functional configuration (i.e., HCM, Benefits, Absence, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent) and/or at least one lifecycle implementation of Workday
- Strong knowledge of Workday concepts including business process configuration, condition rules, security, EIBs, etc.
- 8+ years Human Resource software application experience and understanding of software development life cycle, development and technology tools, testing methodologies, and requirements gathering.
- Global experience is strongly preferred
- Broad HR process expertise and ability to work across workstreams (i.e. HR Operations; Compensation, Talent, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent, Performance Management, Time Off);
- Experience in business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper-growth environment
- Strong knowledge of Workday data sources and available functionality for report writing purposes
- Logical reporting skills especially being able to understand human capital trends within the Company
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Our Core Values are timeless. They define who we are and what is most important to us. They shape our culture and define the character of our company. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any challenge that lies ahead of us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Work Shift
- Quality in all we do
- Customers get our best
- Innovation everywhere, everyday
- Our people make the difference
- Integrity always
Day (United States of America)