Safely and efficiently operates Stand up forklifts and uses scanners to transfer material within the AS400 system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely and efficiently picks and delivers kanban parts as required
- Performs daily inspections and safely operates powered industrial equipment including tuggers and Stand Up Forklifts; maintains valid certification on this equipment
- Uses scanner to scan parts into correct location and conducts bin to bin moves
- Conducts audits to ensure parts are being scanned using e-kanban system
- Adheres to Kubota safety policies and dock operation standards
- Maintains 5S compliant work areas
- Supports ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Performs special projects as requested and related tasks as needed
Essential Skills and Experience
- Basic English language competency, including basic legible writing
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work with little to no oversight
- Must certify and maintain valid certification on all powered industrial vehicles. Certifications must be achieved within 30 days of position start.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience on powered industrial equipment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member must have the ability to work in extreme hot or cold conditions, stand for the duration of the shift, uses hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; ascend stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. In addition, the team member must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older