- Full-time, Part-time
- Gainesville, GA 30507
Assembly Team Member
Safely and efficiently assembles product in accordance with work instructions, by using specialized and approved tooling to perform standardized work and ensure product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble units safely and in a quality manner, within standard cycle times
- Operates equipment safely and effectively.
- Supports standardize work processes and team oriented goals.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Verifies correct part numbers according to work instructions.
- Verifies all previous parts have been assembled correctly before new parts are added.
- Participates in 5s activities
- Understands and complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Performs special projects as requested and related to task needed.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Basic English language competency
- Must be able to read and follow specific work instructions
- Flexible to handle frequent business need changes
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the Assembly Line preferred
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member must have the ability to work in extreme hot or cold conditions, stand for the duration of the shift, uses hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; ascend stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. In addition, the team member must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
Related to this job