As a Co-Op at Keurig Dr Pepper you will be a part of the beverage revolution. You will be involved in the tax implications and reporting of innovating, designing, testing, and marketing the way beverages are consumed worldwide. Each Co-Op will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally. Come learn what it takes to succeed at an industry-leading company and help contribute to our ongoing success. The KDP 2022 Co-Op program will run from January 10th through June 24th 2022 and will be managed from our Frisco, TX office. Remote opportunities may be considered. Elements of the KDP Co-Op Program include:
- You will engage and partner on innovative projects to gain experience in a fast paced, cross functional team environmen
- You will receive mentor support for your professional development
- You will present a final presentation to your team, peers, and senior leaders to highlight your project work and impact on the business
- You will have opportunities to network and learn about other functions at Keurig Dr Pepper
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer in the community
As an Income Tax Co-Op you will:
- Analyze tax implications in the US, state, and foreign jurisdictions
- Provide support and coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual tax reconciliations and calculations
- Assist in compiling research and analytics on new tax law developments and adjustments
- Provide federal, state and international audit support
- Work to optimize tax tools and technologies
- Schedule meetings and appointments as requested
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
What you must have:
- Must be a graduate or undergraduate junior or senior currently enrolled in a full-time academic program from an accredited college or university, majoring in accounting, finance, related majors
- Must be available full-time between January 10 – June 24, 2022
- Tax Resources and/or Project Management experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize requests, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening, written, and verbal abilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally, is independently driven, and a self-starter
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.