REQ#: RQ96860 Travel Required: None Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular * The successful applicant should be expected to identify potential cyber threats, determine levels of risk, and produce analytical reports for a variety of audiences. You will occasionally be required to present your findings in front of senior executives, so the ability to translate technical indicators into layperson's terms is vital.
* Outstanding problem-solving skills are essential. When serious threats are identified, you will work closely with other areas of the security team to identify appropriate solutions. You must be passionate about technology, and able to learn the ropes of new security solutions rapidly.
* Indicators of Compromise (IOC)s will be obtained through: forensic analysis of digital information, Open Source Intel (OSINT) review/monitoring, available tools both customer provided and free, and pivoting/researching on previously reported IOCs.
* Must have common knowledge of standard network infrastructure.
* Other items that would be good to know include: domain masquerading, certificates, and file hashing.
* Familiar with monitoring emerging threats through Tools, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) and how they relate to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
* Participate in collaborative sessions with other CNDSPs and IC agencies on malicious intrusions, attacks or suspicious activities, as well as share emerging Cyber Threat Intel data. * Assist in the development of IOCs for active defensive countermeasures and passive detection signatures.
* Good written communications skills are necessary in order to properly document and report the identification and sharing of newly identified IOCs.
* Attention to detail and ability to work with team-members and independently.
* "Pursuant to a customer requirement, this position is contingent on providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or submitting to regular COVID-19 testing at your own expense."
* Must be able to meet customer facility COVID requirements We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.