CDL A Tank Driver
Truck Driver - CDL
$3,000 Sign on
Apply below or text "Driver" to 888111 to find out more.
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We are the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Our dedicated fleet runs bulk gases to customers and other delivery points throughout the assigned region.
- We offer one of the highest rates in our industry
- Highly Competitive Sign On Bonuses
- Shift Differential Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Excellent routes and set schedules that keep you close to home
- Multiple Medical/Dental, etc. plans to choose from
- Retirement Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
- Robust training including Virtual Reality to ensure our drivers are set up for success
As one of our Bulk Transport Drivers, you’ll be driving meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art vehicles while also professionally representing our organization to our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles
- Following DOT, Messer North America standards, safety practices, and policies.
Performing tasks required in loading and delivery including product transfer, quality analysis and documentation, and customer interaction.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 1 year tractor trailer driving experience with a good commercial and personal driving record
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Tanker Endorsement
- Have or able to obtain Hazmat endorsements
- A high school diploma or GED Preferred
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression. Together we value innovation, efficiency, and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.