Who are We?
As a JEA Senior Living community and certified Great Place to Work, we are an established and dedicated senior living care provider, where every team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments for our residents. We strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful, and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our resident's life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career, providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work for our 2nd Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this is not "just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around here"
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work here"
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other here"
Apply via our Indeed ad or Visit our Careers Page to see other available opportunities.
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our staff will be happy to assist you Job Highlights
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs, New employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
Under the direction of the Food Services Director, help to manage the operation of the Food Services Department. Including food ordering and accountability, preparation, food delivery and cleanliness in accordance with appropriate health department regulations. Assist in maintaining a positive physical and social environment for the residents.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be formally trained in the culinary arts, or have equivalent experience in the culinary arts.
- Must be able to relate positively to residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other employees and vendors.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents, families, staff, community officials, referral sources and the general public.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular, reliable attendance.
- Must meet all state health requirements.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Help Food Services Director schedule staff. Assist in orienting new staff. Ensure equipment is maintained and work areas are clean, safe and orderly. Strictly adhere to procedures regarding infection control, food-borne illness prevention, harmful chemical handling, fire, safety and sanitation, promptly addressing any transgression.
- Ensure food is prepared in a nutritional, appetizing fashion, and presented in an attractive manner. See that appropriate snacks are available to residents with special dietary needs. Ensure all utensils, dishes, equipment, and work areas are cleaned properly and in a timely manner. Store food properly.
- Attend all required in-service training.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of all regulations regarding residents' rights.