Crew Member (Kitchen)
Who says FUN and RESPONSIBILITY can’t hang together? At SONIC Drive-In restaurants, you’ll have all that, along with great pay, flexible hours, a cool uniform and the camaraderie of fantastic co-workers.
As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Cook, you will oversee the Appetite Satisfaction Department, which involves operating the following stations: Food Production, Grill, Fryer and other tasks if applicable.
Cook tasks in the restaurant may include:
- Ÿ Preparing and cooking food orders to meet product quality standards
- Ÿ Food preparation and portioning
- Ÿ Cooking on the grill
- Ÿ Operating the fry station
- Ÿ Dressing items to order
- Ÿ Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Ÿ Cleaning including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements:
- Ÿ Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ÿ Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
- Ÿ Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Ÿ Ability to follow directions
- Ÿ Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants
- Ÿ General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications...
- Ÿ Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing quality products for our guests!
- Ÿ A willingness to cross-train on all the stations – it never gets boring here!
- Ÿ Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In restaurant experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.