Nurse Manager, Behavioral Health
Nurse Manager - Behavioral Health
Fuller Hospital is seeking a full time Nurse Manager to join our team!
As a Nurse Manager, you will:
- Manage and direct the programs you are responsible for in accordance with the philosophy, policies and procedures of the hospital
- Define program goals and initiatives while maintaining a safe work environment through staff consistency, communication, teambuilding and retention
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic environment, thus ensuring quality patient care in accordance with Fuller Hospitals mission
- Provide oversight and support to treatment team on assigned unit to drive effective treatment
- Work collaboratively with other departments to provide quality patient care
- Ensure treatment is provided and documented in compliance with all hospital standards
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive compensation & generous paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- 401k with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ subsidiaries
Who We Are
Fuller Hospital is a 102-bed licensed, private psychiatric facility located in South Attleboro, Massachusetts providing inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services to residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Inpatient units are designed to treat adults with general psychiatric or intellectual disabilities, as well as adolescents with general psychiatric issues. Patients with co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse disorders can be treated on most units. Fuller Hospital also provides a less intensive Partial Hospital Program (PHP) to patients with psychiatric and co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse disorders.
Current RN license is required. Two years of experience in inpatient work. Management/supervisor experience preferred.