Per Diem Partial Hospital Program Clinician
Per Diem Clinician - Partial Hospital Program
Fuller Hospital is seeking per diem Clinicians for our Partial Hospital Program, adult and adolescent tracks.
Who We Are
Fuller Hospital is a 102-bed licensed, private psychiatric facility located in South
Attleboro, Massachusetts providing inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services to residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Inpatient units are designed to treat adults with general psychiatric or intellectual disabilities, as well as adolescents with general psychiatric issues. Patients with co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse disorders can be treated on most units. Fuller Hospital also provides a less intensive Partial Hospital Program (PHP) to patients with psychiatric and co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse disorders.
As a Clinician, you will:
- Provide a comprehensive range of social work services to a variety of adolescent patients in a partial hospital setting
- Act as the primary contact with external providers and actively participate in each assigned patient’s treatment plan
- Be the primary individual responsible for patient discharge and aftercare planning
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive compensation & generous paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- 401k with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ subsidiaries
- Education: Masters of Social Work or other relevant Master’s degree required. Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker preferred.
- Experience: Hospital social work experience preferred.
- Technical Skills: Must be proficient with written and verbal communication skills. Must have knowledge of community-based and state agencies with regard to behavioral health services.
- Age and Disability: Must possess knowledge and skills necessary to interact compassionately and appropriately with patients and their families on a regular basis.
- Other: Professional demeanor and appearance, as well as the ability to deal tactfully with sensitive situations and maintain patient confidentiality. Must be able to interact effectively with other hospital departments to achieve desired outcome for the patient.
- Environmental Demands: Physical surroundings are pleasant and comfortable, with minimal exposure to injury or other hazards.
- Essential Physical/Mental Demands: Minimal physical effort required. Handling light materials and supplies.
- Manual Dexterity Required: Ability to write legibly on both internal and external documents.
- Ethics Statement: Employee conducts himself/herself consistent with the ethical standards of the organization including, but not limited to, the Fraud and Abuse Compliance Program as measured by employee performance and conduct.
Job Type: Full-time