McDonald's is looking for a talented Shift Lead to manage shifts and help lead restaurant results.
We are looking for a top performer who is results driven and people oriented - someone who has experience managing shifts and working in the restaurant.
• Tuition reimbursement of up to $3000 per year
• Access to thousands of discounts
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Basic Life and AD&D insurance
• Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid time off
• Responsible for leading great shifts
• Help the restaurant increase sales and guest counts
• Follow cash handling policies and procedures
• Remain accountable for shift results and product movement during the shift
• Ensure all team members comply with health regulations and maintain their
• Maintain ServSafe and Choke Savers certifications
• Delegate responsibilities to team members
• Maintain top quality assurance and customer service standards
• 3+ years QSR experience
• 1+ years restaurant experience in a leadership position
• Current ServSafe certification
• Advanced understanding of quick-service restaurant operations
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
All qualified candidates will be granted immediate interviews. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
• Restaurant management: 1 year
• QSR: 3 years
Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for:
* Food Safety
* Internal Communication
* Inventory Management
* Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
* Managing Crew
* Quality Food Production
* Exceptional Customer Service
* Safety and Security
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Posting ID: 66361207Posted: 2020-02-19