We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager
to join our Rubio's family!
Benefits we can offer you:
- Competitive Pay
- Career growth
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k plan with Company match
- Monthly bonus plan based on achievable operational metrics
- Paid time off
- Free ShiftMeals
- 50% Food and Catering for you and your friends and family.
The right candidate has the following characteristics:
- A friendly, respectful and enthusiastic attitude
- Can foster and enforce food safety
- Loves to influence and train others
- Focused on the guest experience
- The ability to train employees on key elements of their daily job duties
- A team player who can jump in wherever needed
- Partners with, and supports the General Manager to keep the restaurant running smoothly
When you join Rubio's, you become a part of a family that's been together for over 35 years. We may work across many locations, but at the end of the day, we are all committed to a single mission: serve delicious coastal food that you can feel great about.
Rubio's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Rubio's participates in E-Verify.