Kelly Science & Clinical is excited to be hiring a Customer Services Specialist
for an innovative premier biotechnology company in Seattle, WA.
As a Customer Services Specialist
you will be responsible for supporting and contributing to ensure customers and their patients have an exceptional experience. This position supports the company’s clinical diagnostic products and will ensure accurate and timely communications, from sample acceptance to results delivery, with all stakeholders. This is a great position for those passionate about science and people.
- Communicate directly with physicians and their staff to ensure optimal integration of clinical testing into their medical practice and/or institution.
- Support field-based teams including Key and National Account Managers, MSL’s and Market Access.
- Resolve all documentation issues related to clinical samples. The Specialist will be responsible for contacting customers to collect information as needed.
- Work directly with pathology labs to request archived patient material for testing.
- Receive and respond to telephone inquiries and e-mail messages from customers (physician offices and laboratories) and other medical professionals.
- Act as a liaison between our customers and many of the company’s internal departments
- Work with the larger Dx Customer Operations team to streamline processes, ensure efficiency and improve existing standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science Discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior Clinical lab, Patient Navigator, Client Services, or Customer Services experience needed
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.