Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The Parking Enforcement Officer monitors the property for any suspicious activities and report to onsite security if appropriate ensures the safe and efficient. The Parking Enforcement Officer will answer all pertinent questions related to the parking facility itself or the surrounding area. Also, will assist customers with issues related to mobile phones and pay by phone app. The Parking Enforcement Officer will work closely with fellow team members, to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws. If you enjoy working in a high energy, challenging environment, then this job is for you!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience, especially in difficult situations.
- Remain calm and professional even when dealing with challenging customers.
- Utilize License Plate Recognition (LPR) system monitor for compliance with parking policy and procedure.
- Issue fee notices to vehicles not in compliance with parking policy and procedure.
- Utilize LPR system to enforce time limits within specific posted areas.
- Maintain the appearance of the LPR vehicle at all times to present a professional image.
- Follow up with management on any potential customer service issues.
- Assist merchants with issues related to parking validation system
- Assist customers with proper use of pay stations and perform minor maintenance as needed.
What We Want From You:
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows PCs and related applications (Word / Excel / Access / Outlook)
- Comfortable with devices running both Android and Apple Operating Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver's license required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Able to walk, stand for up to 10 hours
- Able to bend, crouch, reach
- Able to use stairs when required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.