Castle Hayne, NC 28429
Updated 7 days ago
Our customer located in Northern Wilmington is known for its ability to serve a diverse community that promotes innovation and empowers life-long success.
A Janitor, or Maintenance Worker, is an individual responsible for maintaining cleanliness inside of a building. Their most important duties include cleaning flooring team helping clean rooms, wiping down fixtures, trash removal, mopping, and sweeping floors along with other associated duties to ensure cleanliness in a safe environment and carpets, emptying trash, and sanitizing restrooms.
What will a typical day look like:`
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floor
- Sanitize restrooms
- Empty trash, recycling
- Wash windows, inside and outside
- Make sure the establishment is clean and meets all safety requirements
What skills will you need:
- Ability to work independently
- Keep organized and with cleaning supplies
- Great attitude
- Ability to work Second Shift 3:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Requires some light lifting, bending, twisting, turning, standing, and walking
What's in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Direct deposit weekly
- Referral Bonus
- Possible Hire based upon performance
3pm-12am shifts OR 7pm-12am (Part Time)
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Please Contact our Wilmington, NC office at 910-599-9228 or send a resume to Wilmington@trnstaffing.com
Click Apply Now!
Posting ID: 664465008 Posted: 2021-11-24 Job Title: Janitorial