Inbound Customer Support Agent - Work at Home
As a Customer Service Representative at VXI Global Solutions, you are delighted to provide outstanding service to our client's customers by answering their inbound phone calls.
Your overall goal is to effectively diagnose the customer’s needs and to provide world class support/solutions, while ensuring high satisfaction.
- Assist and educate customers with warranty information/services, answer questions and troubleshoot issues with home appliances,
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers by establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
- Personalize each call with our listen, care, connect strategies
- Resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client’s services in a respectful and professional manner
- Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
- Assist and educate customers with warranty information and services, troubleshooting issues with their appliances, and answering all questions regarding their home appliances
- Full Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities
- Cell phone benefits for employees - $25/month per line for unlimited phone, text and data. restriction may apply
- Referral for Life Program ™- Referee receives a residual bonus every pay period for you and your referral.
- TV programs employee discounts – If applicable, employee receives TV program at an employee discounted rate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
- Previous experience to, or a willingness to work in a customer-facing environment
- Proven problem resolution skills
- Prefer some sales experience as well
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport utilizing effective probing questions
- Ability to learn product knowledge and troubleshoot to ensure quick resolution
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Ability to follow direction and accept coaching
- Self-motivated and upbeat
- Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 1 year's tenure at last 3 employers
- Customer solutions focused
- Motivated by quality/integrity
- Desire to grow and excel
- 1 Year of related Experience (within a call center environment preferred)
- Exemplary and verifiable attendance records with previous employers
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Willingness to take receive 50+ calls per day
- Eager and willing to come to work
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 18 years or older