Registered Nurse Home Health HCA Inc - Lake Worth, FL
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Nurse on Call we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a Home Health Registered Nurse and access programs to assist with every stage of your career. We're currently hiring in/around the Lake Worth, FL area and offering up to a $3,500 sign on bonus. Join our passionate team of clinicians with competitive compensation, mileage, and benefits.
At Nurse on Call we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Home Health opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides coordinated skilled nursing care to patients of all age groups, in the home. Demonstrates accountability and responsibility in collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care. Performs in accordance with physician’s orders and under the supervision of the Clinical Manager.
What you will do in this role:
- Assesses home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations.
- Completes OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy. Assures clinical notes accurately indicate continuing communication and coordination of services with the physician, other interdisciplinary team members and patient/family/caregiver.
- Communicates significant findings, problems and changes to Clinical Manager and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions.
- Supervises and provides clinical direction to home health aides and LPNs/LVNs to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Responsible for participating in on-call rotation and emergency call according to agency policy.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum of one or more years of home health, public nursing or acute hospital nursing experience
- Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Current BCLS Certification prior to providing patient care
Nurse On Call is a Medicare certified agency of HCA Healthcare that provides home healthcare services. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, rehabilitation therapists, and social workers trained to help you try to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible. We offer a full range of individualized services for those who qualify and options to keep you healthy and that aim to lower your chances of hospital readmission. Our focus is to keep you on the path to recovery and wellness, not back to the hospital. With physical and occupational therapy, skilled nursing and more, Nurse On Call provides the care you need in the comfort of your own home.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Home Health opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.