Inventory Control Coordinator
• Responsible for storing, securing, and assigning operating inventories, equipment and supplies.
• Responsible for accurate and timely recording of receipts, issues, and returns to inventory.
• Responsible for inspecting product upon receipt in compliance with established departmental receiving policies.
• Conducts periodic counts of inventory. Investigates discrepancies. Adjusts inventory records as needed.
• Promptly and regularly communicates receiving issues such as vendor misshipments, shortages, and defective or damaged product to Purchasing Agent.
• Promotes and maintains professional working relationship with vendors and delivery personnel.
• Assists stockroom clerk as needed in marshalling pulls, delivering floors stocks, and replenishing retail inventory.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in warehouse or distribution environment preferred.
This is a Contact Hire job. You can convert to Direct Hire after anywhere from 1 to 3 months. After that you will get 100% PAID EMPLOYEE MEDICAL INSURANCE