· Responsible for storing, securing, and assigning operating inventories, equipment and supplies
· Responsible for accurate and timely recording of receipts, issues and returns of inventory
· Responsible for inspecting product upon receipt in compliance with established departmental receiving policies
· Conducts periodic counts of inventory.
· Investigates discrepancies.
· Adjusts inventory records as needed.
· Promptly and regularly communicates receiving issues such as vendor mis-shipments, shortages, and defective or damaged product to Purchasing Agent.
· Promotes and maintains professional working relationships with vendors and delivery personnel.
· Assists stockroom clerk as needed in marshalling pulls, delivering floor stocks and replenishing retail inventory
· Needs cycle counting and inventory experience
This is a Contact Hire job. You can convert to Direct Hire after anywhere from 1 to 3 months. After that you will get 100% PAID EMPLOYEE MEDICAL INSURANCE