Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great benefits!
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments (school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more! Because at Olive Garden, We’re All Family Here!
One key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Dishwashers at Olive Garden play an essential role in delighting and serving our guests while keeping our restaurants clean and safe. As a dishwasher, you will be responsible for the critical tasks of cleaning and sanitizing plates, glassware, utensils, and guest and team member touch points in order to deliver a great guest experience.
We'd love to welcome you home as the newest member of the Family!
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States