Retail Sales Associate
Climate Pledge Arena, Tigard, OR 97223
Updated 30 days ago
The Seattle Kraken is Seattle newest professional sports team. We are looking for Retail Associates to join our team and work with really fun fans and cool merchandise to sell.
- 1+ years of retail experience or customer service
- Retail and customer-interface experience is key
- Point-of-Sale equipment experience, including handling returns/exchanges, cash management and balancing a register
- Visual merchandising experience to create effective item displays
Job Skills & Traits
- Can operate and transact quickly and accurately especially during peak hours
- Cheerful, courteous, helpful attitude with all customers, every time, exhibiting effective listening and questioning skills to understand customers’ immediate need and matching product to those needs
- Excellent communication and out of the box problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and convey product features/pricing for a wide variety of items
- Focused and able to prioritize with strong organization skills and attention to details
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as email, etc.
- Flexibility, confidentiality, and diplomacy skills
- Reliability - attendance and punctuality
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Sales generation, interactive selling practices
- Possess outstanding customer service skills to work with both internal and external clients
- Positive, teamwork and collaboration skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with internal customers
- Ability to make sound decisions in the face of change or in situations of ambiguity
- Maintains and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Work within the culture and rule-set of the client’s campus
- Understand client’s brand guidelines and marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with customers to develop relationships, understand their overall needs and solve issues
- Develop strategies designed to enhance the shopping experience
- Seek to streamline the transaction and shopping process for ease and customer satisfaction
- Occasional event support at client site and annual inventory; which can be outside of normal working hours
- On-site merchandise presentation
- Restocking, re-folding and organization of the storage room and sales floor
- Communicate inventory status and stock need to Store Manager
- Be open to supporting the Store Manager with reorders and other tasks, as needed
- Maintain exceptional attendance and punctuality.
- Allow for flexibility and change within the growing department.
- Lifting and moving boxes up to 40 pounds on occasion
Posting ID: 665858263 Posted: 2021-11-01 Job Title: Retail Sales Associate