MetroPower, a major electrical contractor headquartered in Georgia has an immediate full-time opening for an Electrical Foreman/Superintendent in the Vienna, GA area. This position will work within Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, and Federal businesses and be part of an amazing and GROWING company!
Pay range is depending on experience and knowledge!
This position requires a decisive leader with a passion for hands-on work in outdoor environments and a strong drive for safely performing construction project management work. Must have a desire to work in a team-based environment and contribute quickly.
ROLE, FUNCTION & ORGANIZATION
Schedules, coordinates, and supervises field employees assigned to electrical construction or service projects. May work in cooperation with other trades persons to ensure that all specifications, regulations, and policies are met, and ensure efficient completion of any project in accordance with all standards of building codes and safety.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production Control
- Cost Control
- Waste Elimination
- Customer Satisfaction
- Safety/Hazard Recognition & Elimination
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma/equivalent required; technical degree preferred. Equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience can substitute.
- Minimum of 4 years of electrical construction experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Positive safety attitude and personal integrity - both are non-negotiable.
- Valid driver's license and insured personal transportation required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of various construction disciplines, contract documents, cost control, scheduling, safety regulations, engineering drawings and other documents.
- Analytical thought process to troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems.
- Ability to effectively supervise and evaluate craft performance.
- Capable of managing and leading electrical crews.
- Overtime and/or long hours may be required.
- Travel for projects as required.
PPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
As directed by the Executive Order ensuring adequate COVID safety protocols for Federal Contractors, MetroPower may require newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date