CDL-A Truck Driver
Dedicated Run between Denver, CO and Cheyenne, WY
- Primarily night driving
- Assigned full-sleeper Freightliner Cascadia
- 100% no-touch freight
- $0.49/mile + $0.02/mile bonus
- Rotating 2 and 3 trips per week schedule
- 2-trip week will be 1,778 miles/roughly $1,325 gross
- 3-trip week will be 2,667 miles/roughly $1,360 gross
We’re Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There’s no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we’re not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you’ll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you’ll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
- Home most weekends – it’s one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in ourPrimary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
OurExtended Hiring Areafeatures a Two Weeks Out plan that gets you home twice monthly. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.