Utility Field Services Technician
Established in 2003, Hydromax USA (HUSA) is the leading national professional services firm specializing in data collection in support of locating and assessing the condition of the country’s aging water, wastewater, and natural gas conveyance systems.
We are currently seeking mechanically inclined individuals who have working knowledge of a variety of tools to fulfill the role of Utility Field Services Technician – Wastewater to operate our CCTV Camera and Equipment. Looking for candidates who have experience or at least an occupational interest in learning about electronics, robotics, and positions similar in nature to plumbing and mechanical technicians.
- Prepare the CCTV Robot and equipment for the scheduled job under the direction of the Operator.
- Clean and maintain CCTV equipment; communicate any deficiencies or concerns to the Operator.
- Dispatch the tractor unit securely into the pipe utilizing crane or hook; safely retrieve the tractor.
- Under the direction of the Operator, establish a safe work zone including positioning safety items such as traffic cones and signs.
- Mark locations on the job site with utility marking paint as required
- Assist the Operator with job documentation.
- All other duties as assigned by the Operator or Management
- Other as requested by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Must be comfortable using a computer/tablet and various software and applications.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 to 75 lbs. routinely.
- Must be able to walk 2 or more per day on various terrain and various weather.
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors and perform manual tasks as well as collecting data by the use of a tablet.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must possess attention to detail.
- Must be Self-motivated with ability to problem solve and exercise sound independent judgment.
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to comfortably lift 80 lbs
- Valid driver's license
- Background check
- Drug screening