Employer: Little General Stores JOB DESCRIPTIONBRANDED FOOD SERVICE CREW LEADERPurpose:
To assist the Manager and Assistant Manager in the total operation of a branded food service
restaurant, providing exceptional customer service, and attaining agreed upon sales and profit goals while
working within the framework of company values and policies and maintaining the standards set forth by the
branded franchise. Major Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assist with staffing with the friendliest, most positive, trained and eager to help people.
- Perform management duties as described in the Assistant Manager job description and operations manual, as delegated by the Assistant Manager.
- Assist with ensuring that every customer leaves happy and all complaints are resolved. Train, trust and empower team to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy and Speed of Service.
- Assist with ensuring the safety and security of all employees and customers.
- Assist with attaining the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
- Assist with ensuring consistent delivery of safe food on every shift by enforcing the branded franchise safety standards.
- Assist with ensuring consistent execution of systems to maintain a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver the best dining experience possible.
- Assist with the purchase of food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to insure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality. Maintain high standards by operating in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as outlined in the branded franchise operations manual.
- Use branded franchise training tools to effectively develop and prepare team members and managers for growth opportunities. Identify and train shift managers.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Assist with ensuring all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits, including approved Local Store Marketing.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
- Assist with training all employees on general cash control systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure restaurant environment for credit card data.
- Assist with completion of semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members.
- Responsible for administrative requirements and execution of all procedural guidelines.
Food Service Manager and Assistant Manager Subordinates:
Clerks, Cooks and Crew MembersPhysical Demands of the Position:
- Standing 95% of time
- Walking 5% of time
- Sitting 10% of time
- Lifting 25 lbs
- Carrying 25 lbs
- Pushing 25 lbs
- Pulling 25 lbs
- Climbing, Balancing, Climb Ladder
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling
- Reaching, Handling
- Speaking, Hearing
- Seeing, Depth Perception, Color Vision