BLACK RIFLE COFFEE - NOW HIRING - SHIFT LEADS AND BARISTAS!
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-owned company serving premium, fresh-roasted coffee to people who love America. We have a love for coffee, dogs, the outdoors, America, and most importantly, our customers! We are more than a product and more than a company; we are a culture. A culture full of motivated men and women who roll up their sleeves and get the job done with integrity, love, innovation, and radical transparency. Join us as we take action on our commitment to provide quality coffee and give back to the veteran and first responder communities and those who support it.
Black Rifle Coffee is NOW HIRING Shift Leaders and Baristas for our location in Moore and Quail Springs, OK!
- Maintain mission focus with an unwavering purpose to succeed in achieving our objectives as a company, a store, and as individuals.
- Have a strong attention to detail when providing quality beverages, retail items, and food products. Observes all standards pertaining to recipes, product quality, and health and safety.
- Keep a clean, setup, and organized workstation according Black Rifle Coffee Company standards. Ensures all equipment is operational and reports any maintenance needs.
- Take the initiative to anticipate the needs of our customers and our store based on the customer cues and the store environment.
- Productively communicates with the team and management, assists in new team member training and acclimation, and contributes to a positive team environment and store culture.
- Act with radical transparency, integrity and commitment, and knowledge that promote the culture and mission of Black Rifle Coffee Company.
- Adhere to Black Rifle Coffee Company’s operational policies and procedures that include cash handling, safety, and health and safety regulations.
- Celebrate team and individual achievements, while reinforcing store morale and the culture at Black Rifle Coffee Company.
- Bring a customer-first attitude and maintains a calm demeanor at all times.
- 16+ years old
- 1+ years experience in food service or customer service environment
- Previous work experience as a Barista or server is desirable
- Shift Leaders must have 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to learn with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Pay - Baristas - $12.00/hr plus Tips!
- Competitive Pay - Shift Leaders - $14.00/hr plus Tips!
RST Coffee (BRCC Franchisee) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.