Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
Up to $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Join First Transit Vacaville for Walk-In Interviews!
Every Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm at 1001 Allison Drive, Vacaville CA 95687
Meet the team and learn more about your future career --- There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Vacaville City Coach. We are interviewing and hiring immediately! Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities. As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $18.50-24.00/hr depending on experience
- $2,000 Sign on for Class C drivers*
- $3,000 Sign-on bonus for current Class B CDL holders*
- PAID CDL TRAINING
- Hiring Immediately!
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area as a bus driver
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least three years
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test and physical
*Offer valid until 12/31/2021. See location for details.
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.