Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialist - Lauren Missy, Tysons Corner Center - Full Time
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
The magic of Macy’s ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy’s (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy’s top executives started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy’s. Macy’s stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy’s is the “Academy” for retail careers.
Store colleague position (whether it’s a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy’s top executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the various functions at Macy’s.
The Vendor Paid Merchandise Handler is responsible for all functions related to the flow of new merchandise for the vendor. Perform other duties as needed
- Complete general shipment process in accordance to productivity standards and ensure floor readiness
- Assist the Merchandise Team in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets
- Assist in replenishment of stock onto the sales floor, inventory and markdown process
- Participate in stockroom maintenance, organization, and housekeeping
- Process damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise according MSS standards
- Follows shortage programs and procedures as they pertain to the receiving function
- Daily hanger collection and sorting
- Maintain communication with vendors, OVMs, and regional/divisional offices for support on driving sales, promos, and product knowledge
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy’s tablet app
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment (i.e. BOPs), and have the ability to qualify customer needs, figure out what's right for them, and then get them in touch with the right colleague or MyStylist.
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range