We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Highly Motivated Sales Associate.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Highly Motivated Sales Associate needed!
Batteries Plus Bulbs is hiring a highly motivated sales associate. The ideal candidates will be comfortable with small electronic device repair, exhibit excellence in teaching consumers about our products, have a passion for retail sales, possess excellent customer service and relationship building skills, demonstrate a basic understanding of electronics, and possess an ability to communicate effectively.
This position offers the ability to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new opportunity with Batteries Plus Bulbs.
In addition to the repair technician responsibilities, the successful candidates will also be a team member responsible for selling all of the products associated with the Batteries Plus Bulbs operation.
To learn more, complete the online application and attach a cover letter and resume.
•Maintain minimum sales expectation of measurable performance
•Learn to complete device repairs within 90 days of employment
•Conduct bulb tours to educate customers about utilizing the right bulb for the right application
•Install car and truck batteries as well as be able to install golf cart batteries
•Customer service, direct customer interaction
•Stock as needed, and when store deliveries occur
•Learn to complete order process for special order merchandise
•Perform Tech work, re-building battery packs for customers
•Perform weekly inventory cycle counts
•Customer Service / Sales
•Greet customers, determine needs and answer questions
•Suggest sell add-on items, participate in retail store and commercial sales activities to achieve sales goals
•Ask questions to identify potential commercial customers
•Operate computer/cash register to complete sales transactions
•Answer phones, ensuring messages are relayed
•Function as a team player
•Demonstrate a customer first mentality
• H.S. diploma/equivalent plus 3-6+ months of previous device repair experience or customer service experience preferred
• Demonstrated technical aptitude. Able to quickly pick up on new processes and technologies without a lot of guidance
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to effectively manage and track multiple commitments; effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, both oral and written. Strong customer service focus. Ability to inform, teach, and train
• Good technical writing skills preferred
• Working conditions are typical for a retail environment, with some tasks (i.e., live store support) being done in a traditional office setting
• This position requires the employee to regularly use hands to handle or touch electronic products The position also requires the employee to regularly use a computer and other office equipment
• This position requires lifting 10-20 LBS on a regular and frequent basis, 50 LBS on an occasional basis, and more than 50# on an infrequent basis