Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 11976
Pay Grade: TBD Description
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1® integration technologies.
KARL STORZ is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A). This person will report to and work closely with the Director FP&A. The Senior Financial Analyst is expected to develop relationships across the organization, be results focused, and communicate ideas effectively. The candidate must be proactive, a self-starter, able to anticipate management needs, curious to learn new skills, and provide analysis. The candidate will need strong modeling skills.
The Financial Analyst is expected to develop business acumen to question and advise management, provide insights, including trend analysis, highlight outliers, and provide explanations for changes to the budget. Job Responsibilities:
- Create dashboards for variances to budget
- Perform detailed analysis utilizing Business Warehouse Queries & SAP
- Manage projects that require investigating current processes and identifying opportunities for efficiency gains
- Publish, update and distribute Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports on a timely basis.
- Interact with multiple levels, varying financial understanding, and different personalities throughout the company.
- Provide management with recommendations and analyses that support efforts to maximize revenues and profits.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by Finance Leadership.
- Good communication skills and comfortable supporting business partners in Sales and Marketing,
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams
- Comply with current laws, other regulatory agencies, and institutional and operating systems.
- Adhere to all KSEA Policies and Procedures as they apply.
- Protect employee and customer confidentiality.
- Adhere to current organizational Performance Improvement priorities.
Not required, but preferred:
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor's Degree in fields such as: Business, Economics, Statistics
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Eager and propensity to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc...); Power Pivot/Power Query, SQL & VBA familiarity a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tableau and Power BI
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance theory and practice
- An understanding of the demands of a complex, marketing-driven organization
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage within a fast-paced sales environment
- Knowledge of accounting and finance theory and practice
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with all levels of employees
- Proactive ability to review and abstract information
- Ability to handle multiple projects and task
#LI-MN1Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our overall response to COVID-19. Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures. Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation Statement
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at TaleoAdministrator@karlstorz.com. Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral fees.