This opportunity is located within our Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company business, a global leader of mission-critical hardware and systems solutions including precision energetics systems and innovative explosive solutions. to learn more.
There is a position available for a 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic at the Graham, Kentucky facility.
- Must be familiar with and be able to troubleshoot & repair electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, and boiler/plumbing, refrigeration experience desired
- Perform welding/torch, pipe bending & fitting
- Decision making responsibilities
- Maintain accurate records both written and electronically
- Must possess High School or GED equivalent
- 2-4 years of technical training
- 3-5 years of demonstrated work experience
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics and instructions
- Communicate effectively (both oral and written)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience with programmable hardware and associated software (Allen-Bradley preferred)
- Experience with analogue instrumentation and Servo/PC based motion control systems
- Ability to mechanically disassemble/re-assemble parts, rebuild/replace motors, pumps, etc.
- Proficient with hand and machine shop tools
- Compliance with operational and safety standards
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.
Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
High School or Equivalent
2 to 4 years