LOCAL CDL TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED!
Hiring RECENT GRADS! Consistent Miles & Hourly Pay!
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC is one of the nation's foremost agronomy solutions providers. At Helena, we are family. Our employees take care of each other and support each other at work and in their personal life.
Helena's truck drivers are reliable and dependable and represent Helena in a courteous and professional manner while out on the road and at the home office. Our drivers are required to use tact and diplomacy in all situations dealing with our customers and other Helena team members and leadership.
- Assists in loading trailer with materials.
- Unloads trailer by using forklift or hand truck.
- Transports loads over required route to proper destinations.
- Obtains shipping bills and necessary signatures.
- Returns completed paperwork to the shipping office.
- Removes empty skids from trailer truck and carries them to designated piling area.
- Performs miscellaneous service duties such as checking oil, water, gasoline and air in tires on a daily basis.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by leader.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
- Home Daily
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Hourly Pay with overtime after 40 hours
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan & Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- And much more!
- Class A or B CDL or the ability to obtain one is required
- Hazmat Preferred
- Tanker Preferred
- 21 years or older
- Must pass a drug test and background check
Helena is an equal opportunity employer.
Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers