APPS is a locally owned and operated paramedical company that completes insurance exams on a mobile basis throughout all of Maryland. Currently seeking paramedical professionals to perform mobile insurance examinations in all areas. Ideal candidates will be professional, dependable and punctual with strong communication skills. Self-starters who can operate with minimal supervision needed.
Requirements: (MUST HAVE)
· At least 1 year of recent phlebotomy experience required
· Excellent phlebotomy skills – at least 100 successful ‘sticks’ in the recent past
· Collection of vital signs (Manual Blood Pressure, Pulse, Height, and Weight)
· Proficient with medical terminology
· EKG experience preferred
· Willing to travel a 15+ mile radius; reliable transportation a must
· PC/laptop, printer, and scanner
· Set your own schedule
· Pay depends on how many cases you choose to do
· Independent contractor/1099M tax reporting
· Must pass a background check
Prior experience with mobile insurance exams a plus; multi-lingual a definite plus.
Job Type: Contract