CHHA - LIVE IN AND HOURLY MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE - FLEXIBLE HOURS - IMMEDIATE HIRING!
GET A SIGN ON BONUS
Available Shifts: Live In, Day, Awake Overnight, and Weekend Shifts Available (Openings in ESSEX COUNTY, and UNION COUNTY)
Caring for Seniors in their homes is a labor of love that requires a special person who shares their heart.. The Home Instead Office in Millburn, NJ is looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join their caregiving team.A great place to work - supportive workplace-great benefits and more! Home Instead is a premier Home Healthcare Agency since1999. We have multiple full-time, part time, and live-in caregiver positions available for CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES to serve our senior clients throughout Essex and Union counties of New Jersey.
We hope you join our Family!!!
Join our Home Instead Family today!
HOURLY RATE $13 to $16 per hour
LIVE IN $150 per day
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance - Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance Free to employees who work 30 plus hours a week
- Direct Deposit
- PPE Provided
- 24hr support from the office
- Steady work - a place to advance and build a career
- Supportive Work Environment
- Location &ndashwe'll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility &ndash We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We'll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning &ndash Free courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- PTO &ndash Earn Paid Time Off
- Mileage Compensation &ndash We'll provide you with compensate for travel time driving your clients to doctors appointments, errands, etc.
- Help seniors thrive, all from the comfort of their home
- Build lasting bonds with the senior community
- Engage in household activities & duties
- Assist in personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
- Assist with medication reminders
- Skills &ndash We're looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that's a bonus!
- Characteristics &ndash We're looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Active CHHA License
- Able to pass a background check
- Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated
- A warm and caring heart
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.APPLY TODAY & START SHARING YOUR HEART!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.