The Dojo team is fast paced and exhilarating. As a part of the Dell Technologies Office of the CTO, we research and innovate on the future of Dell technology in a high visibility, collaborative team of senior technologists, data scientists, customer engagement specialists, and world class hardware/software engineers and architects. We work together to keep the pulse of technology and reduce our customer’s future challenges by exploring the art of the possible.
Join us as a Software Intern on our Dojo Research team in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
**What you’ll achieve**
As a Software Intern with Dell, your primary responsibility will be to research and develop new technologies and create proof-of-concepts to advance Dell’s technology into the future. We are looking for technologists who are comfortable learning and adapting easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. One day we may be working on low level code, the next we may be prototyping new user interface design. By working on small cross functional teams and using pair programming, you will have the ability to work in all layers of the stack and collaborate constantly, continually growing your skills. Enjoy an agile startup-like environment with all the benefits of a large company like Dell.
- Work closely with other developers as part of a small cross-functional team as well as with Product Management and Leadership to make decisions and share your work
- Deliver insights and proof-of-concepts to test out new technology
- Share your ideas and opinions with the team
- Rotate through different projects and technologies
**Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:**
**Essential Requirements **
- You have a solid understanding of programming logic and patterns
- You have the ability and open mindedness to quickly learn about new development methodologies and cutting-edge technologies such as edge, security, and machine learning
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to articulate and shape technical vision
- You are self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about technology
- You have experience or interest in DevOps and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Work/life balance is important to you
**Desirable Requirements **
- Working toward a bachelor’s or advanced degree in software development, software architecture, or applied research; or equivalent experience