Dell Technologies Services (DT Services) is an organization within Dell. DT Services provides support and extended warranty services, managed deployment, enterprise installation, and configuration services for both Enterprise and Client customers. It is one of the most strategic and profitable organizations in the company and is currently experiencing extensive global growth. DT Services is made up of global operations teams to include customer service, supply chain, and professional services; marketing and sales operations teams, finance, engineering, and more.
**What you’ll achieve**
The business analytics intern will be working on a problem which would require detailed analytics to be resolved. The intern will be responsible to carry out analytics, and provide insights on how to resolve the problem. The project may also involve building KPIs and dashboards.
- Create analysis that uncover hidden opportunities to improve in areas such as operations, sales growth and dispatch effectiveness
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to predict outcome
- Effectively communicate findings, insights and recommendations with business leaders
- Partners with both internal & external sources to gather & examine data from disparate sources with the goal of discovering previously hidden insights.
- Able to independently drive a task to completion, understand the data, end goals, and provide insights beyond the customer's expectations.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Currently enrolled UG in an accredited Bachelor’s program in Data Science, Statistics, or Business Analytics
- Proficient data mining skills
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Power BI
- Knowledge or experience using Statistica, SAS, R, SPSS, Hadoop, Teradata, Python, Tableau, Business Objects, C++