Join a world-class Global Operations supply chain where you can drive lasting change while building a long-term career
At Dell, our talented supply chain experts and benchmarked processes and capabilities are supporting the company’s transformation strategy. With in-house supply chain training and development programs that enable our team members to build their careers with us, we’ve built an environment where our team members feel inspired, connected and can succeed every day.
Our Global Supplier Quality Engineering team is seeking Undergraduate Engineering Co-ops for our 2022 co-op program.
**Principal Duties and Responsibilities**
Responsible for hardware/firmware performance evaluation and characterization of various integrated platforms. Position requires extensive time in a lab environment. Develop test plans with direction from GSQE Engineering and ensure execution. Requires hands-on testing and complex application problem solving skills.
- Student working towards a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and/or Computer Science undergraduate
- Strong proficiency in electrical engineering principles and software knowledge.
- Required to support appropriate hardware qualification groups.
- Proficiency in data analysis and report writing tools desirable.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Server technology is a plus