Class A Company Driver - Holiday and vacation pay
Hiring Local Company Drivers
Local drivers MUST live within 50 miles of Oxford, AL
Local Company Driver Benefits:
- For Qualified Drivers: $50 gift card just for coming in for an interview
- $1,000 New Transition Bonus
- MPG and Safety Bonus: up to $1,200 per year
- Drop and hook freight and pay
- Performance Bonus
- Sliding pay scale based on practical miles
- Assigned Volvo day cab
- Drivers and their families get 24/7 support from dispatch
- Flexible hours so you get home more
- Safety and fuel incentive bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Profit-sharing and 401k
- Full Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage
- Prescription drug card and health spending account
- Best ELD-friendly freight in the industry
- Drop and hook round-trips
- New equipment
Truck Driver Requirements
- 21 years of age for local fleet
- No felony convictions in the last 3 years
- Live within a 50-mile radius of Oxford, AL for local fleet
- 6 months driving experience required for local fleet
What Do Our Drivers Think About BR Williams?
Good benefits, Good Pay, Good people to work with.
-Paul Adair, 7 years
They really treat you well. Any personal things he has to do or come up with they work with him in making sure he can do it. They are excellent. They get me home. They respect him and his family time and he knows that. If you ever need anything you can call anybody and they are always there for you. BRW is very family-oriented. Young Drivers - Consider your wife and family life. Driving and this line of work not only affects you but your wife. This company is mindful of that and is family-oriented.
-Daniel Jones, 30 years
I have stayed with BRW for 20 years because I have always been treated fairly most of all and I'm happy with the benefits package that is provided. I would tell drivers that are thinking of coming to BRW that we are a family company that takes care of its employees. We have a competitive pay scale great benefits package, newer trucks, and when you need time off it isn't ever an issue.
-Michael Reitz, 20 years
We are treated like family, not a number. Dispatchers over my 19 years have always worked closely with each driver to ensure they never miss an appointment or a family function. BR Williams is a local company and I prefer that as opposed to an out of state carrier. If you're tired of trying to find a company that fits your needs choose BR Williams. Sleep in your own bed a couple times a week.
-Wayne Spears, 19 years