Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Part Time
This job is located in Waverly.Join Our Team: Dramatically Increased Wages! Overview:
Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates. Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood at Waverly is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team of dedicated caregivers.
Elderwood at Waverly is a skilled nursing facility offering comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. We also offer specialty programs that include Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
- Benefits: Elderwood offers an excellent benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage, paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition Assistance Programs: We enthusiastically support staff members with the drive and desire to advance their health care career. Through scholarship and tuition assistance programs, Elderwood helps staff members pay for higher education and gives them the opportunity to advance in their career.
- Robust Referral Bonus: Come on board with us, refer a friend or colleague and be eligible to earn additional money!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Part Time Days or Evenings
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents’ conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.