DELL TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES PRODUCT MARKETING SENIOR ADVISOR
LOCATION: TEXAS OR REMOTE
Join us as a Product Marketing Senior Advisor on our Services team in Texas (or remote) to do the best work of your career an d make a profound social impact.
Dell Technologies Services (DT Services)is an organization within DellTechnologies.DT Servicesprovides support services, managed deployment, enterprise installation, and configuration services for our customers. It is one of the most strategic and profitable organizations in the company and is currently experiencing explosive global growth.DT Servicesis made up of global operations teams to include marketing, finance, professional services, engineering, supply chain, and more.
WHAT YOU'LL ACHIEVE
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable taking accountability and who can adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal candidate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and behaves with integrity.
- As the Product Marketer with Dell, you will be r esponsible for managing the performance of Dell's S ervices portfolio.
- Formulate strategies working across functional areas to take the offers and the portfolio to market.
- Assess markets to determine opportunities, and ensure offerings are defined to maximize profitability.
- Work with product development leaders to ensure customer needs and requirements are represented.
YOU WILL :
- As the Product Marketer with Dell, you will be responsible for managing the performance of Dell's Services portfolio.
- Assist with the development of Portfolio Go-to- Market strategy for multiple products and services, using data and developed business expertise
- Analyze multiple sources of information and alternative solutions to confirm path forward
- Works to improve technology, tools and processes within the discipline
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or service
- Works cross-functionally with field and channel personnel to develop, define and communicate new product features and to drive sales initiatives
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS YOUR DREAM CAREER
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- MBA and/or 5 + years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a matrixed, multi-cultural, global environment.
- Curious mindset, ability to influence without authority, innovative thinking, and ability to establish a high degree of credibility with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Good communicator, with the skill to prepare and present solid presentations
- Innovative thinker, and the ability to establish credibility with team members and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable researcher, with an informed background in the technology industry
- Demonstrate ability to create and present to multiple stakeholders to drive alignment
- Knowledge and understanding of Dell's products is preferred, but not required
- Requires knowledge of best practices in Product Marketing and underlying concepts
- TO QUALIFY, APPLICANTS MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES, AND SHOULD NOT REQUIRE, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, SPONSORSHIP FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS.
HERE'S OUR STORY; NOW TELL US YOURS
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .