Tire Service Technician - 2422 E Bell Rd
NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE PAY YOU WHILE WE TRAIN YOU!
The Tire Service Technician is the backbone of our success and this position is the first step in your journey with Discount Tire. We have a commitment to growing our people and we routinely promote from within.
Be the BEST, work with the BEST. Our positions are highly competitive. The selection process includes interviews, post-offer drug test and background screening.
The starting pay for Tire Service Technicians is negotiable. Hours vary by location.
A Tire Service Technician at Discount Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Installs new tires and wheels
- Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning
- Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
Skills and Requirements for Tire Service Technicians at Discount Tire:
- Must enjoy and excel in a team environment
- Must have an upbeat and positive outlook
- Must be able to function well in a physically demanding environment
- Must be dedicated and reliable
Tire Technicians are also offered these great Benefits: Weekly Paychecks, Tuition Assistance, 401K with Company Match, Discount on Products and an opportunity to grow their skills and advance their career with a Company that Cares!
Learn more about us by visiting careers.discounttire.com