Manage and supervise up to 20 associates in the Produce Department. May also be assigned responsibility for the Floral Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these departments. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Harris Teeter's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; assisting in appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Prior retail/foodservice management experience of 1+ years; experience working with produce
• Must be 18 years or older
• Open availability for shifts between 5am-12am
• Have managed up to 10 people
• Have reliable transportation and willing to commute for training purposes and management opportunities