Hardees of Garrisonville - Crew
Job Purpose Statement
To provide attention, service and hospitality to guests, prepare quality products that meet or exceed company standards and maintain cleanliness of all areas in the restaurant.
- Smile and greet guest.
- Ensure that guests receive only quality products.
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion.
- Keep work area clean, organized and stocked. Including washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, taking out trash and cleaning restrooms.
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable and above all, honest.
- Work with team to prepare the restaurant for each shift.
- Ensure restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company’s ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands, and other job requirements.