Hardees of Warwick Village - Breakfast Shift Leader
Job Purpose Statement
To operate the restaurant in the absence of the Senior/General Manager. Assist in achieving sales growth through maintaining the highest standards of quality, service, and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability and achieving operating standards.
- Supervise breakfast shift and maintain company standards for quality, service, and cleanliness. If certified, supervise other shifts as needed.
- Train and develop crew under the direction of management.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and crew. Assist with crew member duties as needed.
- Conduct crew meetings prior to shift, as needed, to discuss operations procedures, promotions, safety, security, training, etc.
- Manage labor cost to meet company standard.
- Control inventory to meeting company GAP standard.
- Maintain reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain building and equipment using proper operating, cleaning, and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for all cash when in charge of a shift including bank deposits. Ensure that cash procedures are followed.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Ensure all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures are recognized and enforced to provide a safe and compliant environment for all when in charge of the shift.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.