Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in the neighborhood. At SONIC, we do things a little differently. We find the fun, the moment of chill in the every-day. Working at SONIC, you'll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin' these good vibes? Let's do this.
*Start with a Job, Spark a Career*
As a Restaurant Shift Manager with SONIC Drive-In, you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant. You will provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience every time. You will also assist with hiring, training, and developing team members helping them spark moments of delightful possibility for our customers.
*Moments of Magic You Bring to the Crew*
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* High standards for self and the team
* Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
* Resiliency - trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
* Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
* Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
* Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
* Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Previous experience in restaurant or retail preferred
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Cherry Limeade-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
*Feelin' these good vibes?*
Flexible hours, competitive wages, scholarships*, medical*, dental* and vision* benefits on your list? What about paid time off*, 401k with company match*, commuter benefits*, identify theft protection*, or life insurance*? We have you covered. Plus, the resources you need to develop your career and leadership skills? Bonus. Did we also mention that you will be a part of the Inspire Brands family? Double bonus.
SONIC is an equal opportunity employer.
*Applies to eligible team members