Real Estate Listing Agent
As part of the legendary Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, BHHS Discover Real Estate has the depth, strength and brand power to help grow your real estate business. Our network extends globally in reputation and strength.
We are a full-service real estate brokerage serving Western New York with offices in Spencerport, Pittsford and Rochester. Our real estate brokerage started in 1987 and is operated by Broker/Owner Dennis Levandowski and his sons Marc Levandowski and Matt Levandowski.
Our best-in-class marketing and technology platforms give you the advantage that no other competitor can hope to match. We are committed to providing you with the resources and support that will create greater success and enjoyment in your career!
A Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this role, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms. Every day in real estate is new, exciting, and different than the previous day, so the Real Estate Listing Agent role is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent communication and customer service skills. The role is also geared for a person who can be autonomous and driven toward personal success and client satisfaction.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale.
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security.
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule.
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 - $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.