Night Crew Team Leader
Similar jobs pay
$30.38 - $53.45
Stow, OH 44224
Updated 3 days ago
Job SummaryNight Crew Team Leaders are honest, engaging, respectful and display a curiosity for food. Managers are an integral part of our Company's distinct points of difference. Our Overnight Team Leaders are key players in managing the Overnight Team. In addition to providing unparalleled guest service and developing an amazing team, you'll be the one we look to stay on top of department records, processes, standards and methods.Leaders are accountable for the operating performance of the assigned department(s) at all times. Be a Leader by representing the organization in a professional manner. Promote and develop individuals with mutual respect, inclusion, diversity and dignity. Coach Team Members on a regular basis with timely feedback — identify opportunities for development and coach for success.Job Description
- Experience Required: Retail work experience or Store Leader recommendation; 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Retail leadership or supervisory experience; Prior management experience in grocery operations/retail or related field; Successful performance as a Peer Trainer, in-store champion, or other similar role; Demonstrated product knowledge relevant to department; Satisfactory performance and discipline record
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members'; productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
12. You also (i) customarily and regularly direct the work of at least 2 or more Team Members or their equivalent, (i.e., work totaling at least 80 regular hours a week), and (ii) you make recommendations as to hiring, firing, discipline or any other change in Team Member status.
- Direct, oversee, and evaluate training provided to department Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control labor costs.
- Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
- Identify strengths and opportunities of the team and think strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Develop future leaders, identify Team Members who are poised to rise through the ranks and remember our people are our best asset!
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, giving each Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work: for Team Members, for guests and for products.
- Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best food forward!
- Make innovative plans and suggestions to improve our business.
Posting ID: 668277363 Posted: 2021-12-06 Job Title: Night Crew Team Leader